Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
10 Questions with... Gagan!
Next in our series of '10 Questions with' is Gagan, MCA's Senior Client & Accounts Manager.
Read more to find out what Gagan does at MCA, what one thing most people don't know about him is, and more.
1. How long have you been at MCA?
Around 3 months.
2. What is your role at MCA?
I'm a Senior Client & Accounts Manager.
3. What does a typical day in your role look like?
I generally do a number of different things in my day-to-day role, but not at any given time or any particular order - I could be working on preparing / reviewing statutory accounts, personal tax returns and VAT returns, having meetings to sign off accounts with clients, speaking to clients about any questions that they may have - sometimes accounting related, sometimes not! I could also be dealing with other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
4. What's your favourite thing about your job?
I have a very varied role, and I really like the fact that every day presents a new challenge. Here at MCA we deal with a wide range of clients in a number of different industries, which really helps me grow as an individual and keeps my work very interesting. There's also the satisfaction of helping clients achieve their goals. And finally, the team here at MCA are great!
5. What do you like doing outside of work?
I really enjoy running and have ran a couple of half marathons! I also enjoy spending time with my 1 year-old son.
6. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I spent my childhood and grew up in Bradford, West Yorkshire. I only moved to Berkshire around 5 years ago.
7. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Homemade chilli chicken.
8. If you could only take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
- Chocolate (lots of it!)
- My bed
- Swimming shorts
9. What's your favourite TV programme?
Haven't had time for TV since my son was born! The last thing I watched and really enjoyed was Game of Thrones.
10. Most importantly... coffee or tea?
Has to be tea!
Hopefully you feel like you know Gagan a bit more now - catch up on the rest of our 10 Questions with series on our main blog page.