Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
10 Questions with... Mary!
Next in our series of '10 Questions with' is Mary, one of MCA's Accountants.
Read more to find out about Mary's role at MCA, what she likes doing outside of work and what one meal she'd eat for the rest of her life.
1. How long have you been at MCA?
Less than a month but I previously worked here for 2 years!
2. What is your role at MCA?
I'm an Accountant.
3. What does a typical day in your role look like?
My day starts off by answering emails, then doing some accounts. Usually I deal with financial statements, year end accounts and trial balance reconciliation and analysis.
4. What's your favourite thing about your job?
Engaging myself in different business industries. Honing in my finance and analytical skills is my favourite part of the job!
5. What do you like doing outside of work?
Other than being a homebody and reading, I do sometimes love being in old places, so at the weekend I go out and visit one within the Metro.
6. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I can't swim but do love beaches!
7. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Though I love rice a lot, fried chicken is the one meal I'd eat. I can't help it - it's chicken!
8. If you could only take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
9. What's your favourite TV programme?
G Diaries - it is a local TV show that tackles tourist destinations, environments and the issues around that.
10. Most importantly... coffee or tea?
Hopefully you feel like you know Mary a bit more now - catch up on the rest of our 10 Questions with series on our main blog page.