Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
10 Questions with... Mitzi!
Next in our series of '10 Questions with' is Mitzi, MCA's Admin Assistant.
Read more to find out about Mitzi's role at MCA, what she likes doing outside of work and what one meal she'd eat for the rest of her life.
1. How long have you been at MCA?
Just over 2 months.
2. What is your role at MCA?
3. What does a typical day in your role look like?
I start my day scanning through my emails and answering them. I then check my task list for the day and action them!
4. What's your favourite thing about your job?
Right now, it's learning new things one step at the time so I don't miss anything.
5. What do you like doing outside of work?
As an introvert, I enjoy staying in and watching a bunch of movies with some good chicken wings.
6. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I love walking at night!
7. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That would be pizza. You can change the toppings!
8. If you could only take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
A fridge that doesn't run out of food and will always stay cold
A non-chargeable smart phone
9. What's your favourite TV programme?
That would be Friends.
10. Most importantly... coffee or tea?
Tea! But if there's hot choco, hot choco it is!
Hopefully you feel like you know Mitzi a bit more now - catch up on the rest of our 10 Questions with series on our main blog page.