Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
10 Questions with... Trevor!
Next in our series of '10 Questions with' is Trevor, MCA's Client & Accounts Manager. Please note... his profile picture is coming soon!
Read more to find out about Trevor's role at MCA, what he likes doing outside of work and what one meal he'd eat for the rest of his life.
1. How long have you been at MCA?
Nearly 3 months.
2. What is your role at MCA?
Client & Accounts Manager.
3. What does a typical day in your role look like?
Review of statutory accounts/preparation of accounts & tax/client advice & support and meetings with the team.
4. What's your favourite thing about your job?
Working with a great team and the day to day contact with clients and businesses.
5. What do you like doing outside of work?
I'm a big movie buff, so I enjoy watching movies and going to the cinema. I love to cook and have dinner parties with friends. I have a varied collection of board games too which take up a lot of my evenings.
6. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I have read the Bible from cover to cover.
7. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you could only take 3 things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
A re-chargable torch
An inflatable bed
9. What's your favourite TV programme?
10. Most importantly... coffee or tea?
Hopefully you feel like you know Trevor a bit more now. The next installment of our 10 Questions with series will be with Mitzi, one of MCA's newest recruits.