Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Cash Flow Is The Most Important Issue in My Business
Do you agree? Many of our other clients do. In this uncertain economy, managing your cash flow is more important than ever.
If you are concerned about future trading conditions, then take some time to reflect on where you are and what could happen in the next few months.
It is important for all businesses to plan ahead for a range of scenarios. Cash flow and business planning in these uncertain times may appear problematic, but there are some practical steps you can take to minimise potential disruption to your business:
- Review your budgets and set realistic and achievable targets for the remainder of 2022 and into 2023;
- Get your employees involved in a discussion of likely trading conditions and get their input on reducing costs and maintaining revenues;
- Review and flow chart the main processes in your business (e.g. sales processing, order fulfilment, shipping, etc.) and challenge the need for each step;
- Put extra effort into making sure your relationships with your customers are solid; and
- Review your list of products and services and eliminate those that are unprofitable or not core products/services.
We specialise in helping our clients manage their cash flow. We do this by preparing and updating detailed cash flow forecasts using the latest and most powerful software. We can also help you negotiate or renegotiate overdraft facilities and find specific funding to help you grow!
Please talk to us about cash flow planning for the next few months. We can offer a template so you can do this yourself or work together to produce estimates for a variety of scenarios.
Please note that this blog post is correct as of the 11th July 2022.