Cashflow Planning and Forecasting
Recognising the difference between profit and cash, and the impact improving your Cash Conversion Cycle will have on your business, is essential to managing and growing any business.
There are two service options. Both include the completion of a Cashflow Forecast and the inputting of your Cashflow Forecast into your accounting or reporting software.
Service One: A Cashflow Forecast - Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast and a one hour Cashflow Forecast Review to discuss and finalise the Forecast.
Service Two: Cashflow Management Coaching - Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast along with a three hour Cashflow Management Coaching session to:
- Discuss and finalise the Cashflow Forecast
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
This initial session is followed by four quarterly accountability coaching sessions ensuring you put in place essential cashflow management strategies and achieve your cashflow improvement goals.
Businesses should have a Cashflow Forecast in place before the beginning of the new financial year. Having said that, we can provide this service at any time.Book a gameplan call
Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your accountants.
What you get
- Monitor actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Allows you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Understand key cashflow drivers and your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest
- Improve your relationships with financiers and suppliers
- Gain an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improve business processes to boost cashflow, profit and business value
- Drive your business to achieving your goals in a managed way
Call Us Today
Complete your Cashflow Forecast at any time.
The sooner we complete a Cashflow Forecast for you, the sooner we can work together to agree strategies for improvement. Call us today to discuss our Cashflow Management service.