KPI Improvement Coaching
How it works
First, we work together to establish the key drivers in your business. These may be financial (e.g. gross profit margin or average annual customer spend), or non-financial (e.g. customer satisfaction ratings).
Then we teach you how to measure each KPI and track them via a cloud based performance dashboard. We like to limit the number of KPIs you’re monitoring to the most important ones (the ones that will make the most powerful difference to your business).
Once you’re confident measuring each key driver accurately, we’ll work with you on a monthly basis to form a tactical plan that includes all of the business processes and behavioural changes needed to improve your results. It’s remarkable how simple changes to your business processes can improve your key drivers. What you measure you can manage.
The KPI Improvement Process
Establish Measure Improve
What you get
- Set sensible targets for improving 3-5 critical KPIs
- Streamline and establish the processes that will improve your KPIs
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Clarify performance expectations with your team
- Manage your team more effectively, manage by fact
- We'll encourage you to be accountable for your goal achievement
- Be inspired to work less in the business and more on it
- Gain access to our collective wisdom, our systems, products and services
- Gain better understanding of how your business operates
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
It’s remarkable how simple changes to your business processes can improve your key drivers.
Call Us Today
Any time is the right time to start working on your business's KPIs.
It’s easy to make excuses such as ‘I’m too busy working in the business right now to devote any time to working on this stuff’. The reality is, however, that if you allocate a little time each week to improving your business performance, the time investment will make a big difference to both your business and personal life. Call us today to discuss our KPI Improvement Coaching service.