Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
It is a challenging undertaking, and requires additional expertise in legal, financial and fiscal terms. Fortunately, if you're not an expert in these areas, Melanie Curtis Accountants is.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Advise you of the necessary formalities that you need to undertake with HMRC to start your business running and to comply with the legalities.
- Deal with all statutory work that is necessary for your new limited company.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HMRC.
- Where appropriate set up your own limited company along with getting your business registered for VAT and setting up a payroll.
- Set up a record keeping system for your internal use, ensuring that you comply with statutory requirements.