Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Payrolling Benefits in Kind
HMRC are encouraging more employers to payroll employee benefits in kind rather than declaring benefits on the end of year P11d forms.
If employers haven’t already done so they should register online with HMRC on or before 5 April 2022 to payroll employee benefits for the upcoming 2022/23 tax year.
The advantages of payrolling benefits in kind are:
- employers no longer need to submit P11D and P46(Car) forms to HMRC
- simpler PAYE codes mean HR teams receive fewer queries from employees regarding tax
- tax deductions in monthly payroll will be more accurate
- tax codes for individuals should change less frequently
- fewer forms for employers to complete at year-end
Please contact us if you would like help on the above.
Please note that this is correct as of the 24th Feb 2022.