Business Planning Session
Creating your Business Plan
An effective business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of ‘pre-work’ we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear and concise Business Plan.
This session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we’ll review your past performance and clarify your future direction.
We’ll enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. You’ll set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achieving them.
At the end of the session your easy to understand one page business plan will act as a guide for you (and your team) to successfully implement your desired changes. It will ensure your business is on course for success.Book a discovery call
Our Business Planning service eliminates a factor that is all too common in business - PROCRASTINATION.
What you get
- Review and set business direction
- Align goals amongst the directors
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Establish a robust accountability system
- Identify critical challenges and opportunities in your business and the actions required to resolve or maximise them
- Set timeframes for achieving goals
- Identify what support and resources you will need to achieve your goals
- Enables you to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Provides a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Use as a basis to set team members’ individual goals and targets
A goal without a plan is just a wish
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Call Us Today
Any time is a good time to complete a Business Plan.
Business Planning is crucial if you’re considering a new business venture. Call us today to understand how our Business Planning service will help you.